August 20, 2011

Audio books.

I have found a new passion. Audio books. I was at the library and saw an audio book of a title I have read before and loved and have been meaning to re-read. So it's in the car, and my commute, which until now has become the most annoying part of my day, is now the time I look forward to the most.

The only downsize, is that I'm limited to when I can listen to it. Just as the book gets to that point where the plot turns and you know answers are coming, the point in the story where, normally I would be up till 3am furiously turning pages trying to get to the end, I have to leave the book and wait till tomorrow to hear the next pages. Or else slip out of bed at 1am to sneak down to the car in my pj's. That would just be weird...or would it.

I'm reading the Thirteenth Tale, by Diane Setterfield. It's fantastic by the way.

I love audio books.

No comments:

Post a Comment